My photo
Live Life to the Fullest.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Day to Remember.




One of the biggest moments of my life was the day of my graduation. Hearing my name being called to the podium to receive my diploma made me realize that as I was walking towards a new beginning in life, a new chapter that filled my body with excitement. At that moment I realized how fast the time had passed by, and that I was no longer a child, but an adult. 

October 14th the day of graduation finally arrived. The ceremony was held at Unisel Bestari Jaya. I woke up early to get my hair and make up ready for the big day. I remember my parents kept on looking at me. They are smiling at me, and that just made me even more nervous because I knew what they were thinking "our baby girl is all grown up now". So I just smiled back so I could cover up my nervousness. 

The day went so well. The feeling was so special that no words could describe it. 
Thank you Allah, thank you parents, thank you lecturers, and thank you friends!


My everything!


Cute graduation bears!


Wohooo!



No comments:

Post a Comment