My photo
Live Life to the Fullest.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Fight For Love




"The quarrels of lovers are like summer storms;
 everything is more beautiful when they have passed."

- Madame Necker



"I love argument, I love debate.
 I don't expect anyone just to sit there and agree with me,
 that's not their job."

- Margaret Thatcher 



"Hear one side and you will be in the dark."
"Hear both and all will be clear."

- Thomas C. Haliburton



"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I will always be in your heart. If you hate me, I will always be in your mind."

- William Shakespeare



"Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher."
"Follow your instincts. That's where true wisdom manifests itself."

- Oprah Winfrey


“To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. To just give. That takes courage; because we don’t want to fall on our faces or leave ourselves open to hurt.”

- Madonna



No comments:

Post a Comment