My photo
Live Life to the Fullest.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

New Beginning


Hello everyone!
So, this is my very first topic on my blog! I am gonna tell you guys all about my campus life and my first week as a new degree student. Excited at the same time to tell ya'll! :')

Universiti Selangor or known as 'UNISEL'. Yes, that is the name of my university. I had done for my diploma also in there. So, since I graduated in UNISEL, I decided to continue my degree in the same university.

"Kringggg kringggg!" My alarm clock ringing. I saw the date, 28th July 2012. It's the date that I have to register myself in UNISEL. I still remember, I'm wearing a pink baju kurung that day and accompanying by my mother and brother. When I entered the main hall that day, all of my lecturers are smiling at me and they are very welcome having me as their student back! =D I feel so blessed and that day was going well and smoothly. Alhamdulillah.

A week after the orientation, students have to attend the class normally. "Good news!", my friend shouted at me. She said we don't have to attend the class until a week after raya! OMG can you feel the exciting that time? Lol. But sadly, I have to go to campus no matter what to settle down all my things such as about loan, credit transfer and many more. But it all settled down and I feel relieved after that.

So here I am now in my very first class. Occupational English by Madam Uzaimah. :') I hope this semester goes well, insyaAllah. Till we meet again in my next chapter about my campus life! 

Xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment